Thursday, February 4, 2010

White Menstruation For 3 Days Delayed Menstrauation?

Delayed menstrauation? - white menstruation for 3 days

Your question: no history, no current medication Hello good day to all, I have a question about my period of delay. 10-12 days, which I'm looking forward to my Cylcle pond and are now worried. Yesterday I had a pregnancy test and negative (clear blue digital) and I did last week, and I was too negative. My past is due in the first week of May 2009. I have this intuition that has been delayed only because I took a morning-after pill in April 2009, where pharmacists predicted my next round on 28 April. Apparently it was a little too late for the month of April, when he for the first few weeks of technical style may.so havent got my cycle mense May all what I expected in the last week of May / first week of June has caused a delay Thnk by natural causes? that the overall delay, or perhaps because of the "morning-after pill that you take? and NO in pregnancy? My partner and I always check the protection and later still, to ensure you will receive. Symptoms me the feeling of abdominal distension, stomach pain, acne and breast pain some in the first week in May and disappeared. But my time is not there yet. For the last 3 days I saw white discharge, which has made me curious, I read on the Internet that can be the cause ovulation, or it can be called! Gray mare?. And the fact is that the ovulation before menstruation Cylcle. Does this mean that I get my period of May for late? Or U thnk it is really for the month of June, and soon?. I hope you can understand my point, thank you very much. The answers are very good you appreciated.thanks.

1 comments:

Divine Oubliette said...

Vaginal discharge Clear / May, a sign of ovulation or pregnancy. I will continue testing until you have a positive or a certain time are gone. I buy my tests in bulk off eBay, which ensure you and your partner around, it's always good to have a pair in your hand. Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-EARLY-PREGNANCY-T ...

Post a Comment