Monday, February 22, 2010

Very Large Granny Boobs How Many Women Wear A Bra Unless They Have To?

How many women wear a bra unless they have to? - very large granny boobs

My wife of 20 years, never wear a bra, except for work, and at the age of 41 years is still very large and firm breasts (38C), which he is proud.
We go to bars and parties, and are sometimes the only people commenting on another woman, "she whispered.
Men to enjoy, on the other side, the view, as are often exposed to your nipples, be it through his shirt, or whether he in favor of his wallet.
Many people find it strange. But we both enjoy the experience, the knowledge that there is nothing more than a little fun.
Would you bra-less, since the election? Or if you're a man, let your wife / partner?
Where the damage is - is not even self-confidence? Although I have no problem with him. In fact, the few times Mr. LooSome men I know have said, "You know, you can see his wife through **** this dress?
He shrugged and said: "If a problem .. do not look!"
I do not like tattoos on women, but was reduced by the choice.
At least with a bra, my wife can not do without them (until they start their sagging breasts done - I hate it when) that day - but you can imagine, shows a small child in her grandmother's lap, a tattoo on the back of his mother and asked: "What the Big Daz Caz + mean ...? Especially when the father as John!

I rest my case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment