Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pokemon Mix Up Pokemon - How Do You Think Of Nicknames? Or Do You Leave Them Un-named?

Pokemon - How do you think of nicknames? Or do you leave them un-named? - pokemon mix up

Sapphire in my game, I named after the Greek alphabet, Alpha, Beta ... And then I called the 25th Pokemon started to) the names, such as receivables Mix (Alpha and Omega, no references to God, please ...

However, in Diamond, I started in the Japanese name! Since my Staraptor Mukuhawk Call now! I have not changed the name at all, although I call him my Infernape Torterra or they are listed ...

7 comments:

Veronica said...

The names of all my games in my PKMN PKMN weird and cool, it's a bit boring and had them in their original name was the best part of the PKMN games or they get 2 name and gender, including the legendary do if u want:)

D'M said...

and what are the names of the idiot can be to choose someone else.

YA!!! said...

I have made on their behalf, as they are!
It seems more "natural" somehow

Sirc said...

they only live unamed

Anonymous said...

I just hope that if the nickname pokemon r crapy funny sounds cool let em Selection

Kenji said...

Well ... I borrowed someone Emrald and so I started a new game and gave all the stupid nicknames like pokemon Flappy and sticky to see his reaction. It turned out he had planned Leting hold me so I did it for no reason. Long story short, I called for this book.

romor24 said...

I left the name, because I think it's much better if this is left alone

Post a Comment