Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thermador Stove Better Item? Built In Oven And Seperate Stovetop Or Freestanding Stove/oven ?

Better item? Built in oven and seperate stovetop or freestanding stove/oven ? - thermador stove

We are looking to replace a countertop stove and built in oven. I like the look of the great independent units together (such as Thermador, Viking, etc.) and I would be one of them and just around the corner from where my built in oven on a shelf. Simply use the stove at all - perhaps the witnesses here and there, and of course the holidays. I want the extra space of a shelf.

Hubby wants to replace the same item for the same item - the feeling that another and another counterstop oven built in oven.

Any opinions? All the benefits of separate units? At this stage, the gas stove and electric wall oven.

5 comments:

Kelly R said...

I personally prefer the internals. I do not support those who were free. Just ugly and LSI are carefully constructed hide.

MMXMicha... said...

If you rarely use the stove, I want a unit that has to be permanently free. The single wall ovens usually against people they have often directed to use! If used only occasionally, is not as bad as it is at the bottom of the oven!

What your husband wanted to buy separate units, as now - the profitable usually a little more, but an independent initiative combo drive - it can be run as a money saving changes.

Good luck!

j_aubesp... said...

Personally I like the Cordillera independent. Ovens much larger areas

rebecca r said...

If you do not use the oven, I suggest you get a microwave that works like an oven, stove to replace the camera and enjoy the extra shelf space. Or just buy a toaster oven longer hold it in the closet or garage until you need it.

Val K said...

I see no difference, but built in the beauty, and I think it saves space because you can create a platform for the microwave or over the counter

Post a Comment