Friday, January 8, 2010

Aftermarket Moped Parts Of Moped Stock Airboxes And Aftermarket Air Filters (What Should I Go For)?

Of Moped Stock Airboxes and Aftermarket Air Filters (What should I go for)? - aftermarket moped parts

Is the installation of an aftermarket air filter to add more power for my scooter? I think that has a motorcycle engine (my only 1 cylinder, like most mopeds have duh) ... a low speed ... The same applies to the installation of an air filter (preferably a wound) K & N engine (as in the reduction of the restriction and the engine go too wild). I mean, the engine does not blow up the air? OK I admit I'm exaggerating ... but ...

2 comments:

Clive H said...

If you use the K & N air filters have re-jet carbs, and, probably, are larger, depending on your bike change in the CV and the planes and thus more fuel through

guardrai... said...

Change the air filter in the engine so small, there is no noticeable difference in HP, speed and consumption.
Save your money and stop values.

Post a Comment