Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pics Of Inside Of A Vgina What Kind Of Lighting Could I Use To Take Pics Inside My Garage?

What kind of lighting could I use to take pics inside my garage? - pics of inside of a vgina

I sell vintage clothing on the line and use a template. All my pictures are taken in the open garage with the garage door during the day. I use a Canon PowerShot A630. I bought a pair of Smith Victor Light for about $ 120, but they are not strong enough to overheat very quickly. The flash is not enough to really do much, and the adaptation of each picture takes too long, because I got a few hundred per day. If anyone knows what else I can apprecciated would be incredible. Everything that can happen is probably less than $ 500. Thank you very much!
Here is the link for an example
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/6/3/8/4/2/webimg/158003893_o.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment