Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Marine Corps Motorcycle Helmets Why Is Being Politically Incorrect Such A Bad Thing?

Why is being politically incorrect such a bad thing? - marine corps motorcycle helmets

I am very politically correct. I had one years and seven years, South Texas, as you guns, motorcycles and violence in games and television. I support the troops and war material. I went into the Marines from the United States to a sniper's Recon. I want to go to the seas and fight. Regardless of what queerbait ANIT-ass, that war, the soldiers well, and not die in vain. They say that something is going wrong, but because the media put their noses into things that no one elses business and make the soldiers look bad. They were free both countries from repressive governments and the establishment of new democratic governments. People say that the Iraqis want them out. People massed in the streets like the wine by the coalition forces, who were so confident in the ability of the United States through the streets while the bombs fell. Oh yes, I do not know how illegal aliens or people who hate Muslims, only villains are extremists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment