Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Epsom Salt Hair Loss Does Anyone Have Any Advice/warnings For This Hair Removal Method?

Does anyone have any advice/warnings for this hair removal method? - epsom salt hair loss

My friend asked an interesting method of hair removal for me. This mixture of hair removal with warm bath of Epsom salts. The idea is that Epsom open pores, allowing the wax to reach the hair follicle and kill him.

Can someone me an idea about this? For starters: Is this a good idea? And if so, how everyone should be mixed with the bath water will pour out? How long should I enjoy?

So it is a kind of cream should I use? Is there a brand that discourage the growth of hair? Or is there something I should do next, aside from a hot shower for the chemicals on my skin?

Moreover, if this idea is rediculously stupid can you suggest some other low-cost method of permanent hair removal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment